Having completed the GALLUP – Clifton Strengths Survey, I was a little surprised to come up as a “Learner” and I always thought my passion was more around being a “Teacher”. However, I can see that I love to learn and also then impart what I have learned (perhaps thereby creating more meaning and value to my learning).
The results are here:
- Clifton StrengthFinder Strengths Insight Report for CD
- Clifton StrengthFinder Strengths Insight and Action Planning Guide for CD
- Clifton StrengthFinder Strength 1 Learner for CD
- Clifton StrengthFinder Signature Themes for CD
- Clifton StrengthFinder Results Summary for CD
- Learner – People who are especially talented in the Learner theme have a great desire to learn
- Achiever – People who are especially talented in the Achiever theme have a great deal of stamina and work hard. They take great satisfaction from being busy and productive.and want to continuously improve. In particular, the process of learning, rather than the outcome, excites them.
- Belief – People who are especially talented in the Belief theme have certain core values that are unchanging. Out of these values emerges a defined purpose for their life.
- Arranger – People who are especially talented in the Arranger theme can organize, but they also have a flexibility that complements this ability. They like to figure out how all of the pieces and resources can be arranged for maximum productivity.
- Responsibility – People who are especially talented in the Responsibility theme take psychological ownership of what they say they will do. They are committed to stable values such as honesty and loyalty.
See also: Clifton Strengths – How it works.